How To: Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword

Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword

Rich Myers of Circle of Harmony Aikido and Rei-Mon Buki shows you step by step how to make and carve your own Bokken (Bokutou), including how to choose the proper wood, Custom designing the japanese sword, carving techniqe, and oil finishing.

(1) Part 1 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword, (2) Part 2 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword, (3) Part 3 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword, (4) Part 4 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword, (5) Part 5 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword, (6) Part 6 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword, (7) Part 7 of 7 - How to Make your own martial arts Bokken Japanese sword

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

2 Comments

This has got to be the most informative video on making any type of functional wooden sword I have ever seen. This is inspiring me to make my own wooden swords and sell them. This guy rocks

Watch all of this guy's steps, they're are tons of useful tips that you wouldn't even think of.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest